Blackburn Media is looking for a Promotions Coordinator for the Windsor-Essex Market. We’re looking for an outgoing, driven and creative individual with the ability to think “outside-the-box.” This individual should be a social media wiz, love being around people and working as part of a team, but have the ability to take initiative and work independently to get things done.
· Developing and executing/implementing station and sales-driven promotions, contests, and events
· Schedule promotional campaigns and manage prizing distribution
· Create and manage social media campaigns/channels
· Assist with website management
· Administrative duties as assigned
· Corresponding with community events and organizations
· Managing and communicating promotion calendars and newsletters
· Creating, editing and managing promotional material for our group of radio stations
· Setting up, maintaining and keeping inventory of signage, station equipment, station vehicles, prizing etc.
· Coordination of our seasonal and occasional brand representatives, including training and scheduling for on-site appearances
· Creating wrap reports of station and sales-based events and promotions
Additional duties may be assigned
· Promotional or marketing background preferred
· Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
· Experience with social media platforms in a professional setting
· Valid driver’s license required
· Must be willing to work extended, flexible hours (evenings and weekends when needed)
· Punctual and detail oriented
· Team player with a positive attitude and the ability to work well under minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment
· Responsible, reliable, trustworthy, and able to maintain confidential and sensitive information
· Computer skills: Must be fluent with Microsoft and Google Office. Experience with Adobe Photoshop and other creative software would be considered an asset.
This is a salaried position.
Blackburn Media Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and encourages diversity in the workplace. We are committed to providing a fair and equitable work environment and encourage applications from qualified individuals and genders, visible minorities, aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities.
To apply send your resume to: email@example.com