Blackburn Media has exciting new opportunities for Summer Patrol Crew Members at our Windsor location. Blackburn Media’s Summer Road Crew Program is the “Brand Ambassador” for our station; hitting the streets and attending the region’s best festivals and events. The summer work term is anytime between May – September.
- Attend all major station promotions, designated client promotions, and non-profit events as scheduled
- Proactively engage with listeners, clients and the general public while on-location
- Distribution of promotional items including station marketing and swag items
- Set up, maintain, and keep inventory of signage, station equipment, station vehicles, prizing etc.
- Assist with social media management including written posts and stories on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Other duties relating to event management as assigned
- Report to the Marketing & Promotions Coordinator and Operations Manager
Required Skills And Qualifications:
- High level of initiative/self motivation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Conceptual, creative thinker and problem solver
- Must enjoy a fast-paced work environment that is based on team & individual effort
- A valid driver’s license (for station vehicles) and reliable transportation
- A positive, friendly manner and customer service approach
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be able to work a flexible work schedule (ex: Weekdays, Weekends and Evenings)
- Experience in the media and broadcasting industry considered an asset
Interested applicants are to send an email with a resume in confidence to email@example.com
Please ensure that the subject line in your email is Summer Patrol Crew Member – Windsor.
Please note: We will contact the successful candidates for further interviews.
Blackburn Media Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and encourages diversity in the workplace. We are
committed to providing a fair and equitable work environment and encourage applications from qualified individuals and genders, visible minorities, aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities.
Applicants should identify if they require accommodation during the recruitment process on a confidential basis.