Blackburn Media is looking for a Promotions Coordinator for the Windsor-Essex Market.
We’re looking for an outgoing, driven and creative individual with the ability to think “outside-the-box.” This individual should be a social media wiz, love being around people and working as part of a team but have the ability to take initiative and work independently to get things done.
- Developing and executing/implementing station and sales-driven promotions, contests, and events
- Schedule promotional campaigns and manage prizing distribution
- Create and manage social media campaigns/channels
- Assist with website management
- Reception, office supply management and administrative duties as assigned
- Corresponding with community events and organizations
- Managing and communicating promotion calendars and newsletters
- Creating, editing and managing promotional material for our group of radio stations
- Setting up, maintaining and keeping inventory of signage, station equipment, station vehicles, prizing etc
- Coordination of our seasonal and occasional brand representatives, including training and scheduling for on-site appearances
- Creating wrap reports of station and sales-based events and promotions
- Additional duties may be assigned
- Promotional or marketing background preferred
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience with social media platforms and multimedia in a professional setting
- Valid G2 driver’s license required
- Must be willing to work extended, flexible hours (evenings and/or weekends when needed)
- Punctual and detail oriented
- Team player with a positive attitude and the ability to work well under minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment
- Responsible, reliable, trustworthy, and able to maintain confidential and sensitive information
- Computer skills: Must be fluent with Microsoft and Google Office. Experience with Adobe Photoshop and other creative software would be considered an asset
This is a salaried position with benefits and pension.
To apply, please submit a resume to email@example.com with the subject line ‘Promotions Coordinator’.
Only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Applications will be accepted until 5pm on Friday, May 19th, 2023.
Blackburn Media Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and encourages diversity in the workplace. We are committed to providing a fair and equitable work environment and encourages applications from qualified individuals and genders, visible minorities, aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities.
Applicants should identify if they require accommodation during the recruitment process on a confidential basis.