This position focuses on graphic design, digital content strategy, social media management and sales support. This is NOT a web developer position or an IT role.
- Produce visually compelling designs in digital & print.
- Schedule digital ads per client specifications; provide on-going support and reporting to ensure optimal client service.
- Collaborate with Programming / Promotions to develop digital content that is relevant and engaging to our audiences.
- Collaborate with the Sales Manager to produce high-level advertising solutions providing a strong R.O.I. and support the achievement of monthly and quarterly budget objectives.
- Support the growth of permission marketing databases via weekly e-newsletters, contests and incentives.
- Help execute local social media strategy, activity monitoring and reports.
- Provide expertise as a local resource, including basic digital sales training, CMS use, social media best practices, etc.
- Devise creative ideas for online contests, advertising campaigns, new content areas, etc.
- Monitor and prepare regular reports identifying activities that increase audience interaction.
- Local execution of corporate sales / programming initiatives.
- Other duties as required.
- Graphic design experience with a contemporary design sensibility.
- Extensive knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
- General understanding of the internet advertising landscape, including measurement metrics, competing ad products, internet ad serving and delivery.
- Proficiency in basic video editing and production.
- Exceptional writing skills, with close attention to spelling, grammar and composition style.
- Experience in interactive/ web design considered a strong asset.
- The successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to work in a fast-paced, customer-focused environment where prioritization and time management skills are critical.
- You understand the importance of accountability and take ownership of your work.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, both written and verbal; the ability to work collaboratively within a team.
- Demonstrated initiative and strong attention to detail.
- Excellent research and planning skills.
- You enjoy being part of a fun, dynamic team who works hard and plays hard.
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in graphic design, multimedia production, digital marketing, or web design preferred.
To apply, please submit a resume, cover letter and samples of your graphic design work (or a link to an online portfolio) to email@example.com with the subject line ‘London Digital Content Coordinator’. Only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Applications will be accepted until 5pm on Friday, February 9, 2024.
Blackburn Media Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and encourages diversity in the workplace. We are committed to providing a fair and equitable work environment and encourages applications from qualified individuals and genders, visible minorities, aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities.
Applicants should identify if they require accommodation during the recruitment process on a confidential basis.
NOTE: Must have a valid G2 Driver’s License – some driving will be required.