Blackburn Media Inc. is looking for a passionate and dedicated newshound to work in our London newsroom.
Your duties will include, but not be limited to: desk reporting, news casting, creating content for MyNewsToday.ca, social media engagement
The successful candidate will possess:
- A diploma or degree in journalism from an accredited post-secondary institution (or working toward a diploma/degree)
- Exceptional news judgement
- An ability to write clear and concise news stories for on-air and online presentation
- A strong work ethic
- A critical mind and a willingness to dig for the story
- An ability to work with WordPress
- A valid driver’s licence
Demos, resumes, and writing samples should be sent by September 30, 2022 to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject line : Reporter/ Web Writer / Attention – Scott Kitching
Those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Blackburn Radio Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and encourages diversity in the workplace. We are committed to providing a fair and equitable work environment and we encourage applications from qualified individuals and genders, visible minorities, aboriginal peoples, and persons with disabilities.
Applicants should identify if they require accommodation during the recruitment process on a confidential basis.